Join My Team with Stampin' Up!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Heart to Heart Valentine

My friend Lee Conrey inspired this card.  This was actually a very fast card to make.  The biggest challenge was deciding what size to cut the layers of Whisper white and Riding Hood Red CS.  The Heart to Heart punch was used for the hearts out of Red Glimmer Paper. The scallop trim was cut using the Tasteful Trim Sizzix Die out of more Red Glimmer Paper.  I tied it all off with 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon.  All supplies by Stampin' Up! Please contact me at sherrysinknstamps@yahoo.com to purchase the materials and supplies for this project.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, your ribbon is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love all the red sparkle and the striped ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are beautiful. I enjoy your work! You make using that wide ribbon look so easy lolol Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete