Join My Team with Stampin' Up!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Blissful Heart

Bev Watt's recent card was the inspiration for this card.  Although I did change mine up a bit, sometimes a girl just needs a jump start with inspiration from someone.  The trim was created using the Tasteful Trim Sizzix Die out of Basic Black and Red Glimmer Paper. The flourish from the Sale-a-Bration Stamp Set Bliss was stamped in VersaMark and embossed with black embossing powder. I wanted to make my card a Valentine card so instead of using the Butterfly from the Bliss set, I used the Scalloped Heart of Hearts Sizzlit  with a Red Glimmer Heart punched with the large heart punch. Base card color is a favorite Blushing Bride accented with Riding Hood Red.  I used the punch template from the Mat Pack to create a little interest in opposing corners.  It's all topped off with my favorite Striped Grosgrain Ribbon in Black.

1 comment:

  1. OH! another cute card. I love the strip ribbon and the glitter hearts. Look at all the work you did on this card. WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete