Join My Team with Stampin' Up!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Presto Patterns, French Script, Elegant Lines, Artistic Etchings


This is the card I made for the Over the Top Swap at Convention. I was so fortunate to be invited to go to such a prestigious event. I threw it all in the mix on this one. I used new colors Marina Mist and Pear Pazzaz and old favorite Night of Navy ink. For stamps I used French Script on the background and on the Butterfly. I used a piece of Presto Patterns on the background and the Extra Large Scallop Circle Punch embossed with the Elegant Lines Folder. The butterfly is so gorgeous! I cut it out with the Beautiful Butterfly Sizzix Die, stamped it in VersaMark with the French Script and then tamped Old Olive and Night of Navy chalk onto the VersaMark ink. I topped it all of with beautiful Organza Ribbon and SU's new rhinestones as accents for the Butterfly's body and on the Elegant Lines art piece. I hope you enjoy. Please take a moment to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts on something I created.

22 comments:

  1. I just love this card Sherry you did a beautiful job on it and I'm so happy I was at the swap with you because now I have one too, tee hee..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! What an elegant card. I love how you used the vellum! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. I love the colors that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sherry,

    You have been so busy on your blog! I love your cards! (I've been a little lazy lately about posting anything!) Your Over the Top Swap card is gorgeous!! Way to go !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card you have there. I like your unique twist on things. Thank you for sharing.
    Sharon L

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone for your very generous comments. I so appreciate you taking your precious time to write me a little note.

    Thanks again, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi to every one, the contents existing at this website are in fact amazing for people experience,
    well, keep up the good work fellows.

    Take a look at my homepage :: Http://Extra-Space-56.Blogspot.Co.At/2008/05/Deep-Space-Nine.Html

    ReplyDelete