Join My Team with Stampin' Up!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Elegant Lines, Presto Patterns and Extra Large Scallop Circle

This card is one I made for my convention swap. I had lots of nice comments. It was inspired by Patty Bennett. I changed mine up a bit using the Elegant Lines Embossing Folder and the Presto Patterns DSP. I colored the Presto Patterns DSP with Peach Parfait reinker and a sponge, then misted with Frost White Shimmer Paint mixed with water in a sprayer. I used the same shimmer mist on the Center of the flower that was embossed with the Perfect Polda Dots Embossing Folder. Since you are visiting my blog, please leave me a comment. I love to read them.

2 comments:

  1. Stunning flower card. I like the use of Presto Paper. I want to use the new extra large punch, but had to see something like this to get the ideas flowing. Thanks!
    Sue McNeill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sue, I'm glad I can inspire. That's the greatest compliment!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete