Join My Team with Stampin' Up!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happiness Shared

This gorgeous card was made using my new favorite stamp set from the 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog, Happiness Shared. The inspiration came from a friend of Diana Gibbs, Tracy Altemose. This is one of the most elegant cards I have ever made. Thanks for the inspiration Tracy! I used the new Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder to emboss the top half (Blushing Bride) of the Top Note Die and the Cherry Cobbler Background Layer. The bottom of the Top Note is Pink Pirouette cardstock. A layer of Pear Pazzaz also outlines the Top Note. I used Crystal Effects to give the flower a dimensional effect and pearls to accent the final card. Please leave a comment. I always enjoy what everyone has to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment