Join My Team with Stampin' Up!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Artistic Etchings and Bella Toile



Oh my I had so much fun making this card recently. I used the Artistic Etchings and Bella Toile stamp sets. I stamped the Bella Toile in Versamark and heat set with Heat and Stick powder. Then sprinkled on Chocolate Supernova Glitter and heated again to set the glitter. Oh so gorgeous! So beautiful I couldn't bear to use the whole sheet I made so I pared it with the a piece of vellum with the Eiffle tower up on dimensionals and some of the beautiful new rhinestone from Stampin' Up! to light the way from the top of the tower. I colored the rhinestones to match the glitter with Copic Markers. Behind the vellum are more of the stamps from the Artistic Etchings set. Finally some chocolate satin Ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment