Join My Team with Stampin' Up!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Baby Tees

Well my vision for this card turned out a little skewed.  I guess I should have checked the size of the clothes pins before putting my plan into action. LOL  But none-the-less, it still turned out kinda cute. I made the sky with a scallop circle and Not Quite Navy ink on a sponge.  The paper and ribbon are From Sale-a-Bration (Ice Cream Parlor).  Woo Hoo Free paper and ribbon!  The Onsies are from the Baby Tees Jumbo Wheel, and colored with markers and cut out. The sentiment is also from Sale-a-Bration (So Happy for You).

3 comments:

  1. Too cute and adorable!!! Perfect baby shower invitation or thank you card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTENESS!! I love the little clothes-line effect and the sponged sky looks fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete