Join My Team with Stampin' Up!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge Blog #55

 
I hope each of you will join me this week iin the challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. This week the challenge is a sketch challenge.  I took the sketch litterly, to me at least.  Yes, it looks like a jeans pocket, but you can use any shape for the pocket that you want.  I used blue monocramatic colors for my card (Bashful Blue, and Not Quite Navy) Don't you just love how the Presto Patterns DSP looks.  I thought the Paris looked like a jenas logo and the flourish (which I think looks like an embroidered design) is from the Sale-a-Bration Stamp Set Bliss.  Wouldn't you just love to rock a pair of awesome jeans like this?  Have fun with the challenge this week.  I'd love to see some of my followers and subscribers join in on the challenge.

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, love the image on the pocket and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so clever to use the Presto Paper! I would love to rock a pair of these jeans. I should get my Bliss stamp set today. Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you created this one, Sherry! The Presto Patterns paper looks so perfect with the Bliss set. I just got those papers and am excited to play with them. Thanks for sharing some fun inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Blue color combo -- so serene. Don't you just love the "Bliss" Sale-A-Bration stamp set. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherry, great job. It really does look like a jean logo. So clever!

    ReplyDelete