Join My Team with Stampin' Up!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

I wanted to wish my friends and family, followers and subscribers a very Happy Valentine's Day.  This was a fun card to make.  I hand cut a large heart, embossed it with the Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder in my Big Shot and sponged real red ink all over it.  I put chunky clear glitter in the centers to add a little sparkle.  The DSP I used is Filled with Love along with Blushing Bride CS. The sentiment is from the Filled with Love Stamp Set, stamped and punched out with the Modern Label punch.  It's all tied off with a perfect bow of 1/2" Stitched Polly Ribbon in Blushing Bride.

2 comments:

  1. how sweet, what a great idea, LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. That heart really pops, it's amazing! I can't hand cut a good heart, lol. Even when cut folded in half it still turns out wierd.

    ReplyDelete