Join My Team with Stampin' Up!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Sneaky Peeeeeek!!! Create a Cupcake Gift Card Holder


I am so happy that Stampin' Up! is making so many adorable stamp sets and matching punches. This gift card holder with the belly band is showcasing the Create-a-Cupcake stamp set #121982 (C) $16.95 and the Build a Cupcake punch #121807 $16.95 in the new Occasions Mini available Jan 4th - April 30th, 2011. I used one of the Builder Wheels, Candle Crazy #118618 $4.50 to decorate the belly band. The cupcake was stamped on Cherry cobbler with VersaMark and embossed with White embossing powder.  The 'Icing" on the cupcake is stamped on Whisper White with Cherry Cobbler.  The sprinkles are stamped in VersaMark and embossed with white embossing powder, then a dab of 2-way glue and Dazzling Diamonds tops the cupcake sprinkles. The Build a Cupcake punch is fabulous, not only does it punch out the cupcake and icing, but a candle, cherry and sprinkles taking all of the tedious cutting out of the process. I'd love to send you a new Occasions Mini catalog. Drop me an email and let me know you'd like one.

1 comment: