Join My Team with Stampin' Up!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Personalized Stationary with Elizabeth

Well, I must admit my inspiration was missing in action today, but when I saw the card Sandi MacIver  posted on Tuesday I knew what I wanted to do.  I didn't have everything that Sandi used, so I kinda had to ad lib a bit, but I think it turned out really pretty.  So sometimes it doesn't matter that you can't make it exactly...go ahead and put your own spin on it. In the end, it's these little differences that set us apart. I'm not going to give out all the dimensions and details as this was Sandi's Countdown to Christmas #9 project. So just hop on over to her blog and signup for her Christmas Newsletter and get directions from her.  I will tell you the supplies I used that were different: Jayne's Type alphabet for the initial #114401 , the 1" circle punch #119868, the large oval punch #119855 and the Champagne Fine Galaxy Glitter #114286.  Wouldn't a set of these make a great gift for friends and family this Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Very, very pretty card. The Elizabeth stamp has so many possibilities; I like what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card. Love the monogram idea.

    ReplyDelete