Join My Team with Stampin' Up!

Monday, December 6, 2010

SNEAK PEEK - Build-a-Bloom

Here is a sneak peak from the upcoming Occasions Mini at one of the new GO-R-G-E-O-U-S stamp sets called Build a Blossom #121994c $18.95.  It even has a coordinating punch, the Blossom Petals punch #121808 $16.95 that cuts out all of the petals and leaves and flower centers.  Isn't it just so beautiful?  I knew when I first saw it in a preview of the new Occasions Mini, (available January 4th) exactly what colors I wanted to use and what I wanted to do with this set (it has 12 stamps in it yikes!). I paired it with Blushing Bride CS #119796 $6.96 and ink #119786 $5.95, Pear Pizzazz CS #119795 $6.96 and ink#119784 $5.95, Presto Patterns DSP #117175 $11.95 and Cherry Cobbler ink #119669 $5.95.  Are you wondering how I got the glittered detail?  It's done with two-step stamping.  It's made very easy with this stamp set.  I used Heat and Stick Powder #100625 $4.50, a heat tool #100005 $29.95 and once it turns shiny, I sprinkled pink Fine Supernova Glitter #114287 $13.95 (for 5 colors) on top then heat set again.  Stampin' Up's Heat and stick powder is the best thing since sliced bread as far as I'm concerned....no fuss, no mess, no glitter flaking off.   The second picture shows the side view and how I created dimension with the petals.  I wish I could show you the stamp set, but I can't until Jan. 4th.  Let me know you want an Occasions Mini Catalog and I will mail one to you. Then starting January 4th, I'll be able to take your order for this stamp set and punch as well as many other fabulous stamps, paper and accessories only available from Stampin' Up!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Great colors. I wasn't sure about this stamp set, but you made it appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sherry, that is gorgeous. I love that stamp set and I will definitely order it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. I can see several different combinations to use with this set.

    ReplyDelete