Join My Team with Stampin' Up!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Glimmering Ornaments

Months ago I used my Mom's Bella Toile #111598 Background Stamp and created  a variety of backgrounds to use at a later time.  When I was deciding what to post on Monday, I thought about these beautiful backgrounds I had stashed.  I had a hard time choosing which one to use, but in the end I chose this awesome gold on gold background made with Brushed Gold CS #102935 and Gold Embossing Powder #109129. Then the decision was 'what to do with this gorgeous background?' I'm still in a Christmas mood so I wanted to use the ornament punch @119847.  And what would look better than red glitter.  So out comes Stampin' Up's new red Glimmer Paper #121790....oh but wait you don't have any do you?  I'm so sorry to be tempting you like that.  Really, I am.  You can order it from me on Jan 4th. This new Glimmer Paper is just delicious and the glitter doesn't flake off and get everywhere.  It's just the best! Ya gotta get some...won't it be great for Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment