Join My Team with Stampin' Up!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Joy with Deck the Halls

This was a very fast and easy card.  Again, made with left over pieces of Deck the Halls DSP #120810 $9.95.  This paper is just to pretty not to use every little scrap of paper..  The card base is Crumb Cake CS #120953 $6.95.  I used Cherry Cobbler CS #119685 $6.95 as my accent color.  The word 'Joy' was just begging for some Red Fine Galaxy Glitter #114286 $13.95 (5 colors).  Presto Chango!  A card that is something special. Inspiration for this card came from SandiMacIver.com. Thanks, Sandi!

4 comments:

  1. Your card is just what I think of as a Christmas card. It's traditional with the Red, Green and white. Absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, that paper is just too darn gorgeous to not use every little bit of it. I love your card. That's what a Christmas card should look like. I don't like the ones made with non-traditional color combinations. Yours is fab!!!
    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the blinged up Joy!

    ReplyDelete