Join My Team with Stampin' Up!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Teddy Bear on a Onesie


This is the cutest Card. Perfect for a baby shower or baby announcement. No babies in my family right now....so I guess I'll just have to keep this one. I've seen many versions of this card on blogs all over the web, so I can't remember who I got the idea from. However, the punch art teddy bear on the front was something I came up with. Isn't it just the cutest thing....and can you tell what in it's mouth? A pacifier, cute huh? Look at those tiny little toes....just makes you giggle doesn't it! The base card is Whisper White CS #100730, trimmed in the Blushing Bride DSP out of the Hostess In-Color paper pack. I used 1 1/4" circle #119861 and scallop circle #119854 punches to cut out the trim for the neck and legs. Punched 1/4" circles for the snaps at the bottom. The sentiment is from Hostess gift Occasional Quotes. Video on how to make the bear will be coming this weekend.
The baby Onesie was inspired by Ilina Crouse.

2 comments: