Join My Team with Stampin' Up!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Artistic Etchings

The gorgeous cards were inspired by the awesome Diana Gibbs.  You can click on her name to go see her beautiful cards.  I did these for a technique class and everyone had a wonderful time.  Except for the different accent colors, the cards are the same.  On the top 2/3's of a piece of Whisper White cut at 4 x 5/14 I placed it in the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, that had been brayered with Crumb Cake, and ran it through the Big Shot.  On the bottom 1/3 I used the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder and ran it through the Big Shot with just that area inside the embossing folder.  I used Artistic Etchings and Elizabeth stamp sets for both of these cards.  I hope you'll try this technique.  It was so much fun to do.  Thanks Diana!