Join My Team with Stampin' Up!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Day of Gratitude

This was a quite and easy card I did today.  But it is oh so striking and elegant.  Perfect for that Thanksgiving Dinner Invitation or a gorgeous 'Thank You' afterwards for your hostess.  I used the Day of Gratitude stamp set (p.7; #121148 clear mount or # 120835 wood mount) in the new Holiday Mini catalog.  I stamped the large medallion stamp with Versamark onto Always Artichoke CS and then sprinkled with Iridescent Ice embossing powder and set with my heat tool (p.196 #100005 IBC) to make a tone on tone look.  On the Whisper White CS mat I stamped the leaves from the set in Versamark and embossed with Iridescent Ice embossing powder to make a white tone on tone look. I stamped the sentiment from the set on the card base.  I hope you enjoy and please take time to leave a comment.  I love to read them.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! I gotta get me that embossing powder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry...what a beautiful card...I love the tone on tone look. The irridecent ice adds that special touch...thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete