Join My Team with Stampin' Up!

Monday, March 28, 2011

SNEAK PEEK - Paisley Petals

Isn't this the most gorgeous Designer Series Paper? It's the new DSP Paisley Petals from the upcoming Summer Mini. I took one sheet and cut out the image to use as the art piece and focal point for my card.  The background was spritzed with the Not Quite Navy Stampin Write Marker.  A 2 3/4" circle was masked off and sponged with Not Quite Navy. Layers are Not Quite Navy and Whisper White, then was punched with the Scallop Trim Border punch.  I added pearls to finish off the card.   If you'd like to be among the first tovhave this gorgeous paper, please email me at sherrysinknstamps@yahoo.com, I'd love to be your Demonstrator.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! The paper is knock down gorgeous. Can't wait til mine arrives to play. TFS your beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete