Join My Team with Stampin' Up!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lovely as a Tree

This beautiful tree full of Spring flowers is the single image from the Lovely as a Tree stamp set. The image was stamped in VersaMark and heat embossed with Black Embossing Powder. I used pastel colors of Stampin' Write Markers to pounce some colorful flower petals on the tree. Then I masked off around the tree and sponged the ground, blue sky and pink blush to the sunrise.  The background CS is Pink Pirouette and Springtime Vintage from the Occasions Mini. Because I used the black embossing powder, I decided to back the artpiece and DSP with black, then I wanted to use black tulle with the white organza ribbon that I died with Pink Pirouette as an embellishment. I just love pink and black together.  And I really love how this card turned out. If you need any of the supplies I used to create this card for yourself, please email me at sherrysinknstamps@yahoo.com.  I'd love to be your demonstrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment