Join My Team with Stampin' Up!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Last Chance Items at Stampin' Up!


Today's the BIG Day!

Stampin' Up! has announced their Last Chance lists of retiring products, just before the release of the new Idea Book & Catalog!
This year there are three retiring lists:
1. Retiring Stamp Sets:
The retiring stamps will be available to order  until June 30. There are two PDS documents you can download. One is by page number, the other is alphabetical by stamp set name.  Click here to download the retiring stamp sets list. 
2. Retiring Accessories:
These items will only be available to order while supplies last. These items are best ordered through my Online Ordering system since available quantities are sold on a first come, first served basis. It is important to order these immediately to avoid disappointment.  Click here to download the retiring accessories list - remember, this list is updated daily so contact me before placing your order. 


3. Retiring Decor Elements:
If you haven't tried these fabulous pieces of wall art, you need to take a second look before they are retired! If you don't want to apply directly to your walls, consider applying to a glass frame, piece of wood or scrapbook cover. Decor Elements are versatile, fun and artsy!  Click here to download the retiring Decor Elements list.
Once you download these lists, please contact me if you have questions or need help in placing an order. I can be reached by email at sherrysinknstamps@yahoo.com or by phone(512) 497-0325.
Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it is time
    to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read more things about it!

    Look at my webpage: sizegenetics review

    ReplyDelete