Join My Team with Stampin' Up!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #62 - Pink-a-licious



I hope each of you will join me for the Pink-a-licious Challenge at Hand Stamps Sentiments this week. You can use any color of pink to create a card, scrapbook page or 3-D gift item.  For my project I created a fun fold window card. I used the Sizzix lattice die for the front panels and enbellished with pearl jewels.  Inside the card is stamped with the Baroque Motif flourish in multiple shades of pink and embellished with flowers from the Punch Potpourri Hostess set, stamped in Rose Red and punched with the Boho Blossom punch.  I spritzed the entire card in Melon Mambo to give added interest.  The Sentiment is from the Clearly for You stamp set. The polka dotted frame is from the Four Frames Stamp Set....a Sneak Peek from the upcoming 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog. If I can assist you with your order for any of the supplies I used on this card...please email me at sherrysinknstamps@yahoo.com.

5 comments:

  1. B*E*A*U*T*I*FU*L...! It looks so elegant with the lattice cut outs...wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. The lattice on the front looks makes the front of your card look like a garden gate. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW! Beautiful card! I love the Lattice die (so glad U have it!). Thanks for another great idea on using this die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherry...all I am going to say is WOWZA!! Gorgeous fancy folding! I also love how you used all of the different stamps so beautifully together, too. My favorite part has to be all the spritzing. It adds so much beautiful detail. I love it!! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete