Join My Team with Stampin' Up!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hand Stamped Sentiments -Blooming Blossoms - Challenge #60


I hope each of you that take time to visit my blog this week will join me at the Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge Blog for this week's Theme Challenge #60 Blooming Blossoms.  I dusted off a stamp set that I hadn't used in a very long time, the Friends 24-7 set.  It has some great stamps in it besides the stem of flowers....a flourish, 3 sentiments, and  a bird (which I didn't use.).  I chose White Textured CS for the Fancy Favor Box and the Butterfly Bookmark (Sizzix Beatuiful Butterflies Die).  The card is embossed with the Elegant Lines folder.  A piece of the new Paisley Petals is SNEAKING A PEEK from behind the art piece.  Both pieces have 2 edges punched with the Scallop Trim Corner Punch.  Everything is sponged in Not Quite Navy and colored with Stampin' Write Markers.  Inspiration for the card came from a gorgeous Birthday card I received from Debbie Pike.

7 comments:

  1. Sherri, this is a stunning set! Wow! I neglect that stamp set a lot, too for some reason, but you have inspired me to break it out. Your color combo is so beautiful and as always, your details are the perfect touch. Very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Sherry! What a great gift set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri, What can I say...but just GORGEOUS! I love the colors. So rich. I happen to love the Friends 24/7 stamp set. You did a beautiful job of combining the texture folder, new DSP, dies and colors. The stamped images are colored beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! I can't find the right words to tell you how beautiful this set is. Like Oprah would say A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherry, everything in this set is gorgeous. Really stunning! The colors are perfect and I love how even the shredded paper matches. Love the rhinestones as accents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a pretty set. Love the image you chose.
    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sherry, Your card is adorable.as usual! I just wanted to tell you that I have awarded your blog the Liebster Award for blogs with less than 300 followers. I have enjoyed your creations and felt you deserved the award. Please go to my bold post 3/27/11 to pick up the award!

    ReplyDelete