Join My Team with Stampin' Up!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hand Stamped Sentiments - So Charming Challenge #73


I hope you will all join me at the Hand Stamped Sentiments this week for the So Charming challenge.  This week's project is to use a chark in a card, scrapbook or gift item.  I choose to make a card and attach some charms I had in my stash.  I used the new Pool Party and Island Indigo In-Color card stock from Stampin' Up's New Idea Book and Catalog out on July 1st.  The stamped image is from the Summer Mini Stamp Set Summer Fun.  I colored it with Stampin' Write Markers

5 comments:

  1. OMG-Sherry this is adorable! Love the images and the charms are perfect. Not to mention all the scalloped waves. You go girl! Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! OK this card is way toooo cute. Totally LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry! Your card is so stinkin' cute. The charms coordinate perfectly with your beautifully colored image. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Love the charms to go with the stamp set.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherry, this is darling! Love how you used those charms to compliment that fun image. The scalloped "waves" are an awesome touch. Have a great day! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete