Join My Team with Stampin' Up!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Rubbernecker Stamps-Wacky Wednesday #23


This is my first entry for the Rubbernecker Stamps-Wacky Wednesday #23 Rubbernecker Wacky Wednesday is inspired by some of my favorite embossing folders and embosslits. The paper and ribbon is Stampin' Up Melon Mambo and Green Galore (Embosslit Sweetest Stem). The Cuttlebug die cut butterfly hovering above the Prima Marketing flower is on a hidden spiral and embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. A little glitter gel pen adds some bling. The sentiment tag is cut from the SU Modern Label punch (trimmed) and stamped with StazOn.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love your colour choices and your butterfly is delightful. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ribbon and butterfly, awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry, I love this big, bright and bold color statement! I'm so glad you got to play along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the colors and that wonderful butterfly! Great job with the flower!

    ReplyDelete